From: Torrance, CO
Currently: Denver, CO
Education: UC Davis (B.S. Exercise Biology) & Mount St. Mary’s College (Doctorate in Physical Therapy)
Professionally: Doctor of Physical Therapy/Owner of Invincible
Sports: CrossFit, Soccer, Yoga, mountain exploring
- Created Invincible in Denver, CO to empower athletes to prepare, move and recover well through private sessions, mobility classes, movement clinics and CrossFit classes.
- Tying mobility & nutrition together with Kristen Beaumont of Clean Plates through challenges and educational seminars
- Known for having an adorable dog, Ayni, who assists with teaching mobility classes
- Started coaching CrossFit at CrossFit Southbay in 2010 (certified Level 1 and Movement & Mobility)
- Mentored by Dr. Kelly Starrett and the crew at Mobility WOD
- Worked with Rock Tape to help athletes at the CrossFit Games 2011
- Publication in Journal of omen’s Health Physical Therapy on postpartum pregnancy
- Additional areas of study include Yoga Tune Up, Graston, visceral manipulation, functional soft tissue transformation, barefoot training, Rock Doc.
Dr. Missy Albrecht PT, DPT, CSCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy/Athlete Performance Coach